Create Therapeutic Environments and Reduce Excessive Referrals
Short-Term, Small-Group Handwriting Program
See immediate results with or without therapist intervention using the Pencil Power group!
- 6 weeks for only 30 minutes: Struggling 1st and 2nd graders learn therapeutic strategies and strengthen fine motor, visual motor, and handwriting skills.
- A second 6-week session is available for students who need continued support.
- Groups can be led by paraprofessionals, parent volunteers, instructional support teachers or aides, therapists, and teachers.
- See the results: Pre- and Post-test data is collected in order to analyze the effectiveness of the group.
- Reach all students; Teachers also receive 6 “Power Tips” to carry over strategies with the entire class in the Group Leader Manual.
Contact us if you are interested in purchasing the supplies we use to build our "Superhero" Sidekicks!