Why Make the Investment?
The Capable Classroom expands therapeutic reach and multiplies the impact of related services because of the following:
- The focus is on inclusion; these activities are small group and classroom based.
- Activities, games, and resources are integrated into the child’s school routine to provide daily exposure to therapeutic support.
- These activities and strategies are perfect to use as pre-referral interventions, or as part of a Multi-Tier System of Supports program.
- Tools and resources can be used as classroom carryover activities for students who are on the therapy caseload; students can achieve therapy goals sooner.
- Paraprofessionals and parent volunteers are encouraged to implement the small group activities.
Watch our video presentation!